Does your work supply a coffee machine but everyone wants different types of coffee? Instead of fighting over which one to use, tell your boss how the Keurig B145 OfficePRO can stop the arguing by satisfying everyone’s taste. Another thing that will get the attention of anyone who has to make the coffee is that no one will ever have to be assigned to make the coffee anymore because everyone will be making their own.
I’ve been through this type of dilemma on the job, but because my office had a coffee maker that was on its last cup, I was able to convince management to try the Keurig B145 OfficePRO Brewing System. When they saw how it made everyone’s morning a little easier by having their choice of an outstanding cup of coffee, they ordered the same Keurig B145 Office PRO for all the offices in the company.
You may not be in the same type of circumstances but this coffee maker is ideal for any place where there are people with different tastes in coffee or tea. The brewers made for at work such as the Keurig B145 OfficePRO are commercial grade with an UL Commercial certification. They are made to withstand more use than the home brewers that are UL Listed for Household use only.
Keurig makes different models for different sizes of businesses and we have selected the Keurig B145 OfficePRO Brewing System with K-Cups to review the best Keurig for office use that is perfect for a smaller office or business of around 15 people. That could be at your office, warehouse, or other smaller sized business.
If your business has more than 15 people, you can check with a Keurig distributor to see what brewers are available for larger groups and they can receive deliveries and service for the brewers that they purchase.
The Keurig B145 OfficePRO can satisfy everyone’s taste because it uses K-Cups and can brew a cup of the person’s choice of their favorite flavor of coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage in less than a minute with just the touch of a button to go into a six, eight, or ten ounce cup or travel mug. To fit a taller cup such as a travel mug, you simply move the drip pan to the side for more room.
There are over 500 varieties of coffee, tea, or other beverages from over 75 brands. Any type of K-Cup pod can be used except for the My K-Cup brand. The only issue will be is what flavors should you order.
The water reservoir is removable and holds 48 ounces. Even though the Keurig website says this model can’t be attached to a water line, there is a kit you can buy to install that function so that the reservoir doesn’t have to be continually filled if there is a lot of use. The plastic of the water tank is BPA free.
The water tank stays on so that whenever someone wants a cup, it is ready to serve it. The machine will automatically turn off after two hours of not being used. Clean up is much less and easier than typical coffee makers. There is a purge button to empty the tanks. You will need to descale the water tank when necessary. Click here for a video on cleaning.
Here are some of its fantastic features:
- Make a cup with one push of a button
- Over 500 varieties to choose their favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage
- Any type of K-Cup pod can be used
- Great for a smaller office or business of 15 people
- Keurig’s website advertises 20% off when you sign up for Keurig’s email list and receive other exclusive savings
- Fits different sizes of cups such as six, eight, or ten ounce cup or travel mug
- Advertised to come with a bonus K-Cup trial 12-pack
- Dimensions are 13.25 inches high x 12.25 inches deep x 9.5 inches wide
- Everyone in the office will be happy with so many choices in beverages
- So many varieties of flavors
- Water tank plastic is BPA free
- It fits under standard kitchen cabinet
- Make a cup with one push of a button
- There are no digital displays that can stop working
- This size is only good for up to 15 people
- Rather heavy at almost 15 pounds
- OfficePRO pump is louder than the home model
- The My K-Cup brand pods are not compatible
It sure would have been great if this type of coffee maker was available 20 years ago when I was working in an office. The Keurig brand designs with the pods is one of the greatest inventions and many people say that they just couldn’t live without their Keurig now. We hope this review on the best Keurig for the office is helpful in your quest for the perfect office coffee maker.