Early morning walks by the woods, watching the sunset and then reading the newspaper with a hot steaming cup of coffee.
If that’s your idea of a good life then you can make it better by adding a coffeemaker to it so that you don’t have to go through the hassle of brewing up a cup of coffee early in the morning.
A coffee maker is programmed to give you cups of your favorite coffee just the way you like it.
If you are looking for a new coffeemaker or replacement for the old one that recently became obsolete, check out the BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker.
BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker
Why is it the best?
Today, we will review this coffee maker in detail and tell you about its advantages and disadvantages.
When we looked at the coffeemaker, we were happy to see that it has a compact design which can easily fit onto small kitchen counters. The exterior is made of shiny black, good quality plastic that makes the coffee maker look attractive.
It can complement different backgrounds and décor. It can also be taken with you in a backpack so that you don’t miss your coffee while camping or on the go.
The product comes with a 15 ounce stainless steel travel mug that gives you a good quantity of coffee. There are removable brew baskets that can be easily cleaned in a dishwasher.
It comes with a permanent grounds filter so there’s no need to purchase waste filters. The mesh metal filter works great with soft pods or grounds.
The one-touch operation takes the hassle out of making your coffee so you don’t have to depend on your partner or go to a coffee shop to get your fill. You can enjoy Starbucks style coffee right at your apartment or dorm.
The appliance is also highly energy efficient as it comes with an auto off feature. This means that the coffee maker shuts down automatically after you have finished brewing your coffee.
You can brew and pour the coffee right into the stainless steel mug so it minimizes wastage. The mug is thermal outside so your coffee will stay warm for a long time.
Another feature that really impressed us is that the travel mug can fit well into almost all vehicles’ drink holders, so you can take your full mug of coffee with you in the morning or late long ride.
The incredible Black and Decker Brew n’ Go System allows you to make multiple cups of coffee using pods or coffee grounds.
The manufacturer stands behind its product and provides a one-year limited warranty on damaged parts. You will find several troubleshooting tips online that you may try to fix minor issues.
To avoid any wastage, let the coffee finish dripping completely before you remove that travel mug. You will find that the amount of coffee you get in the mug is less than the water added but this is normal because the coffee grounds absorb some of the liquid.
Features of the BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
- Measures 10.2 x 7 x 6.9 inches
- Weighs 2.2 pounds
- 15-ounce travel mug
- Easy to use Brew ‘n Go System
- Easy On/Off and Optimal Temperature
- Permanent Filters
- Space-Saving Design
- Removable filter basket
- This coffeemaker gives you the benefit of low cost per use
- It allows you to customize by adding as much coffee you like to enjoy your coffee strong or mild
- You can get as much as 16 ounces of coffee depending on the amount of water you pour into the mug
- Permanent ground filters save the money spent on buying extra filters
- The appliance is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe
- The one-touch operation removes the hassle and makes the coffeemaker easy to use for all
- Brews coffee really fast and you can enjoy a hot steaming cup of your favorite drink within minutes
- The auto-shutdown feature ensures that energy is not wasted
- The travel mug is insulated so it keeps the coffee hot for a long time
- The outer body is durable and strong
- It comes with a rubber handle to give you a good grip
- It cannot accommodate taller size mugs
- Water reservoir could be a little bigger
- No collection tray and the drippings will fall if you remove the travel mug
- The reservoir tends to get clogged at times
We compared the BLACK+DECKER brew with the Hamilton Beach coffee maker and found that the latter boasts a full stainless steel body, which means it is a lot more durable.
Both products are compact and easy to use. You can use different sizes of cups with the Hamilton Beach coffee maker.
It also comes with different settings to customize the way you like your coffee: strong or regular. However, the Hamilton Beach coffee maker is slightly more expensive when compared to the product-in-review.
If you live alone and have an active life then the BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker can be a great companion that gives you barista-style coffee every time you crave it. There are a few technical glitches and downsides, but the product gives good value for money.
The cost per coffee mug is less when compared to other coffee makers in this category. If you are looking for a stylish yet highly functional product to give you the same great taste every single time, the BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker is a great choice.
The product is also backed by a one-year manufacturer warranty that makes your purchase risk-free. Overall, we feel this is a reasonably priced and quality product worth every penny.